Friday, November 18, 2011

Day 49 of 365: How Was Your Warmup?

Guys...
I'm going to be 100% honest with you.  I had all the intentions in the world to do another video for today discussing the major movements that you must include in your program.  But, as you can probably tell, there is no video.  Today has been an action-packed day and I have not had the time to create a video that, I feel, would be truly beneficial for you.
So, rather than throw some crappy video up....I am going to simply ask you how your warmup went?  Did you find that approaching your warmup with more focus and intention had a beneficial effect on your workout?  Chances are, you found yourself nearly smoked-out by the end of the warmup - if you did it right.  But, I would imagine that once you started the "meat" of your workout, you felt mentally and physically ready to move heavy shit, right?
Columbo didn't F*CK around during his warmup...You shouldn't either!!!

I would love to hear what you guys did for your warmup and the result of the new focus.  Be sure to drop a comment below.  
I will be continuing the Road To SILLYSTRONG tomorrow with a detailed video of the 3 BIG lifts that have to be included in any program designed to get you big and strong!!!
Be sure to tune back in for that.
PEACE.

No comments:

Post a Comment