Thursday, November 3, 2011

Day 34 of 365: Strengthening the Mental Side

YO!!!

First off, I wanted to apologize for not realizing that Day 31's video of Brannon was not a public video.  I was wondering why no one was dropping comments in regards to the general badass-ness of the video, but now I have figured it out and we should be good!  Let me know otherwise.
 Now, on to day 34.

I wanted to let you all know that I am in L.A. for a Anthony Robbins(BIG, strong dude!) seminar.  I am STOKED to have this opportunity, and I'm really looking forward to want comes of this weekend!  
Whatever IT is....IT's GONNA BE BIG!  No doubt about it!

At the beginning of this project, I stated in the video that I would be bringing you into the world of STRENGTH...of ALL kinds!  This is going to be one of those times.  I ask that you don't "tune-out".  Stay with me on this, because there's a very good chance that something that learn and/or experience will have huge potential to help you build your strength holistically.  Sounds like an appealling offer, right?
I'll be sure to keep you guys posted, but as any of you that have done his seminars will know, they are very long days!  This means my posts are going to be pretty short.  I just didn't want y'all to think I was flakin' out on you.  Cool?

2 comments:

  1. Can't wait to hear what you learn during the next few days with Tony Robbins! Strong mind - strong spirit - strong body ... all part of the same whole.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Chris!!! I am looking forward to the outcomes I create as well. Peace!

    ReplyDelete