Saturday, November 5, 2011

Day 36 of 365: What Do You WANT?

GOOD MORNING!!!

So tell me, How did it go yesterday?
Maybe a little bit more difficult than you thought, huh?
Well, that's perfectly OK.  If it were easy, everybody would do it. And we KNOW that that doesn't happen very often.  It's rare to find someone that is so absolutely comfortable with who they are that they exude a magnetism and energy that you can simply just feel.  But, when you find those people, they impact your life in a greater way than you know.

Now, I know there are a lot of you "Muscle Heads" (I'm one of them)out there that are not diggin' this mushy-be-yourself crap.  I get it.  
This is supposed to be a blog, "Dedicated to bringing you the world of strength one day at a time."  I'm sure that there are people out there that can not make the connection between what I'm writing and the world of STRENGTH. 

Let me just ask this:  
What would you be capable of if you were able to control your emotions, thoughts, actions, reactions, and outcomes?  I'll give you the answer, as I'm sure that some of you "Shut Down" at the mere mention of emotions.  By the way, those of you like that have the most to gain by gaining control of that thought.  Just saying.

I think you are getting the idea here.  So, before I lose you, I want you to watch this video.  I'm nearly positive that you have seen this before, but here's the deal....
YOU ARE NOT THE SAME PERSON YOU WERE YESTERDAY!!!
Watch this with new eyes, new thoughts and yes, new emotions.

No comments:

Post a Comment