Friday, December 30, 2011

Day 90 of 365: Warrior Knowledge...Must Watch!!!!

The Ultimate Warrior...In his younger days.
Some of you may remember watching the WWF growing up, and watching wrestling heroes like Hulk Hogan, Andre the Giant, and The Ultimate Warrior.  These guys were legends to me when I was younger, and when I saw that The Ultimate Warrior was regaining popularity again - albeit by a different means - I was drawn in to what he had going on.  Little did I expect that I would find his YouTube videos as inspiring as I have.  He is an extremely passionate and genuine person that lives his life to the max and while doing so, adds value to the lives of others.  
I have this in common with this man.  
I, too, drive myself to live life to the fullest and bring others along for the ride, contributing to others with unconditional service.
Please take some time to watch this video of The Ultimate Warrior.  I will warn you, there is some language that some of you may find offensive.  If the words trouble you....to you I say, "SACK UP"!!!  
Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment