Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Day 87 of 365: This Looks Spicy!!!

I was floating around all of my usual websites and came across this jewel of a SWOD!!!  
Check it out.


Rob Orlando, of Hybrid Athletics, is a BEAST for sure!!!  
And for those of you that didn't know, Red Black Gym will be hosting Rob's CrossFit Strongman Certification in the coming weeks!!!  I am super stoked to be taking part in this certification!  I will be sure to get as much video footage as possible for y'all, as well as share all the skills, drills, and knowledge that I can with y'all!

Until then, I plan on hitting Rob's heavy bench/lunge SWOD tomorrow, albeit, at a lighter weight...  
I'll video my version and share it tomorrow.  If anyone else decides they want to try this one out, in any variation, do it and video it!  
I would love to start posting other SWOD'ers killin' their workouts!!! 

1 comment: