Monday, December 12, 2011

Day 73 of 365: Building Anticipation

Guys
My morning routine is becoming stronger and stronger with each day I do it!  I am popping out of bed, and knocking this thing out, and as a result, I am feeling more alive and more energetic than I have for a while!  I'm sure my clients are a little nervous at the sound of that...
"Oh great!  What kind of crazy shit is he going to make us do now?"
Hahaha!  Only the best shit, guys and gals!  Only the best!!!!

My point is this:  
I share this new routine with you as soon as possible, but don't let that stop you from starting one of your own!  Do what you gotta do to jump out of bed with positive anticipation for the great things that are going to happen in your day!  
Remember...
IF YOU CAN'T, YOU MUST!!!! 
This song should help you get up and rockin'!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment