Thursday, December 15, 2011

Day 74 &75 of 365: It's Been A CRAZY Week!!!

Alright Guys
I  gotta apologize AGAIN for missing a couple days.  As I'm sure you know by now, I was at a Tony Robbins seminar in Palm Springs, California.  It was a life-altering experience for me, to say the least, but in the process I found myself awake at 3 and 4am regularly. SILLY!!!
Anyway, I just want you all to know that I am not losing momentum or neglecting this project.  In fact, this past 6 days has only fired me up to do it bigger and better....Not for me and what I get out of it, but for you all!  I truly want to serve you the best way possible.  So, that being said, I will be posting some programming tips and tricks per a friend's email request.  I am stoked to share my program design methods with you all, so be sure to tune it in here again tomorrow!
Until then, check out this badass UnderGround workout from my brotha, Zach Even-Esh!  He is the man and always gets me JACKED UP to crank on a workout!

1 comment: