Thursday, October 20, 2011

Day 20 of 365: Be Grateful.

YO!!!
Tonight's post is going to be short and sweet because I have come down with some nasty cold thing, and I need to slam some fish oil and get to bed. 
BUT,
before I do, I want to quickly share a thought with you...

Why, if I am sick and feeling like crap, am I still concerned with blogging?

Why, when I can barely whisper, would I show up to coach my class, rather than find a sub?
 
These may seem like silly questions that most people would answer, "Because you're an idiot!"
Maybe so, BUT...
for those that live a life driven by STRENGTH(of all types), you know the answer.
It's the same reason you wake up every day with a mission to accomplish.  
It's the very same reason you bust your ass in the gym.  
It's the exact reason you work to be the best person you can be every day!
The answer???
YOU LOVE WHAT YOU DO AND YOU ARE GRATEFUL!
Let me tell you something...You and I are among a very select group!!!  Not many people in this world get to do what they are truly passionate about.  Not many people get paid for something they would gladly do for free.  And even fewer people are grateful.  Period.

That is why I am here now writing this blog with a snotty nose, watery eyes, sore throat, and body aches.  
I freaking LOVE what I GET to do!!!  
I am simply sharing my passion with you.  
THIS IS MY PURPOSE.

No comments:

Post a Comment