Friday, March 30, 2012

STRICTLYSTRENGTHPROJECT.COM

If you haven't heard, or read my earlier post on my BIG NEWS, you are probably wondering why I haven't been posting here lately.  Well, the BIG NEWS is that I am now posting all content to my new website at


It's definitely a couple steps above this blogger format, and I am hoping that the layout and gadgets prove to be more attractive and user-friendly.  I would love for y'all to check it out and navigate around.  If you see anything that's seems out of place or just really confusing, please feel free to post comments to share your feedback.  The more the better.

Hope you guys like it!

1 comment:

  1. I high appreciate this post. It’s hard to find the good from the bad sometimes. but I think you’ve nailed it! would you mind updating your blog with more information?
    online Store

    ReplyDelete