Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Day 164 of 365: Destroyer of Hopes and Dreams

I know the title of today's post is kind of intense, but once you watch the video below, you will understand what it's all about.
On another note, somewhat related, today's video illustrated the versatility of the yoke.  I used to think that the yoke had only one purpose - yoke walks.  But, I've recently started using the yoke more and have discovered that the uses for this contraption are only limited by the imagination.
If anyone out there is looking for a new apparatus to throw at their clients or use for themselves, I would highly recommend purchasing a yoke.  When you've done that, then you should try these wicked yoke drivers!
Again, I've posted a video of Mr. Elliott Schrok getting his first introduction to the yoke driver!  He has a rude awakening, which I narrate in the video. 
Pretty funny!

Good  Work, Elliott!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment