Monday, March 5, 2012

Day 156 of 365: RAW STRENGTH

Flipping through some videos today, I found this awesome video of Arnold training.  What drew me to this was something that my newest athlete, Diego Centeno said today during our session...
He said that the SWOD that I had programmed for him was like an "Old-school bodybuilding workout".  Needless to say, I was STOKED to hear him use these words to describe my workout.  
Why?
Because the way these guys trained was THE REAL DEAL.
They did not mess around.  
Everything they touched in the gym had a specific purpose:
To build a chiseled body, packed with muscle, and to create raw strength and power.
The bodybuilders of the 60's and 70's were equally concerned with the strength aspects of training as they were the cosmetic affects.
The short and simple.
This shit works!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment