Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Day 136 of 365: StrongMan Certification Prep!!!

I know that I've been talking a lot about the upcoming Underground Strength Certification in March, but I've neglected to mention that CrossFit Central will be hosting Rob Orlando's CrossFit Strongman Certification this weekend!!!
The BIG boys - 250lbs & 205lbs
I haven't mentioned it much because this baby sold out super quick and I didn't really want to rub it in, but now I'm going to....so sack up.  Hahaha.
Really, guys, I wanted to share with you how stoked I am about this opportunity to advance my knowledge in the area of fitness that I'm passionate about.  As you all know by now...I am all about building strength.  And any way I can successfully, efficeintly, and enjoyably build my strength - I am ALL ABOUT IT!
  

TOTALLY AGREE!  JUST GET FUCKING STRONGER!!!
I have no doubt that RobO is going to school me up, which I am pumped about, because that just means I'll have more to share with y'all!!!
 I will video what I can and definitely share the tips and tricks that I learn from Rob so that you all get a taste of what this badass cert is all about....Hopefully lighting a fire under your ass to participate in this cert yourself ASAP!
Look forward to all the sick info that's about to come your way!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment