Sunday, January 15, 2012

Days 105 and 106 of 365: The Race To 300

Hey guys...I have to apologize for not getting a post up yesterday.  I had a ton of trouble uploading the video below yesterday and ran out of time and resources to get it done before bedtime.

In any case, it's ready to share.  This is from Friday's Super Squats session.  Winchester and I have now thrown down the challenge to each other that whoever is the first to hit 315 for 20 reps owes the other a dinner at the restaurante of the winner's choice.  Just something to make it a bit more exciting!  I will keep you all posted on the progress we make, but this will probably be the last Super Squats video for a while.  I want to get back to more informational and instructional stuff for a while.  So, look forward to that.
Anyway, here's the video of us both hitting 285 for 20.

1 comment: