Monday, January 30, 2012

Day 121 of 365: The UnderGround Returns!!!

What's up people!!!
As you may know, The Strictly Strength Project, The Strictly Strength Classes, and the way I LOVE to train were all built on the foundation of what I learned at Zach Even-Esh's UnderGround Strength Certification.  The experience I had and the awesome information I got from the certification in the Dirty Jersey has helped me create a program that is not only extrememly effective, but it is a program and training style that people freakin' love!
Needless to say, Zach's personality and energy is worth the price alone!  This dude will fire your ass up so much so that you won't be able to wait to get back home to start "Kicking Ass"!!!
I am super stoked to be assisting Zach again during this next UGS Cert.!!!  I hope to see all you bad mama-jama's out there too!  I know you will love it!
Check out Zach's website HERE for his most recent post on his upcoming visit to the Red Black Gym!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment