Monday, January 23, 2012

Day 114 of 365: My Frankenstein

I think that we can all agree that when you find yourself in a rut - whether in a job, a bad habit, a workout routine, etc. - you will do whatever you can to get out if it.  It's a horrible feeling when you begin to dread doing the thing that you once loved.  
As a trainer, I pride myself on always coming up with new, challenging and interesting ways to push my athletes past mental and physical barriers, and keep them out of the rut and hungry for more big results!  It's not always an easy job, but it's totally rewarding when a client says, 
"How do you come up with this shit?!"
That's all the feedback I need to know that this is an effective tool to keep handy for when athletes drop in that rut.
Enough chit-chat... I'll let y'all see what I'm talking about.
Let me know what y'all think!

No comments:

Post a Comment