Saturday, February 6, 2010

ACCOUNTABILITY


I talked to two of my very best friends and training partners from Colorado - Russell and Sam - a couple days ago, and one of the many things discussed was the fact that I need to be held accountable for my training days. So.....in an effort to dial my training in even more, I am going to start posted my training days on my blog. Stay tuned....and feel free to comment!!!


DAY #1 - Friday 2.5.10


- 7am -

BACK SQUAT

3x5: 275-295-295


- 12.15pm -

"HELEN"

3 rounds

-400m Run

-21 KB Swings(1.5pood)

-12 Pullups

*8.03 as rx'd(PR by 10sec.)*


- 1pm -

21-18-15-12-9-6-3 (not for time):

-SDHP(135#)

-Inverted Hang to Negative lower

3 comments:

  1. Travis, I've been logging mine on my blog since the EPOC challenge started. It's been a great motivator and has definitely helped keep me accountable. I'm looking forward to checking out your workouts going forward.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good to hear, James. Thanks for commenting...Now I have one more reason to stay on top of this and crush it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it dude! It's amlost like we are training together again. Today- deadlift/pull up .com WOD plus a 4x1000m row. I'll let you know how that goes.

    ReplyDelete