Friday, April 9, 2010

ENERGY


It's been a while so I thought I better catch up. This week has been an extremely busy week, but it has also been very beneficial in many ways. All of the classes that I coach are now nearing full capacity!!! The 530am class at RunTex(pictured above)has gone from 2 to 15(not all shown)in about a month and a half! Crazy!!! I must say that the energy in the class has exploded, and people are coming to "kill it" each and every morning!!!

The classes in the evenings are also makin' things happen. PR's are falling from the sky...Including some PR's of my own.

Recently, I set a new 3-rep Back Squat record of 345#...and on Wednesday of this week, I pulled a 450# Deadlift, which crushed my old PR of 435#!


All of that being said, I can't stress this enough:

Intense, Positive Energy is Everything!!!!


If you're lookin' to make change in any aspect of your life...find that intense, positive energy and things will flow.

No comments:

Post a Comment